Why choose Asset Property Management North East Ltd to find you a property?
At Asset Property Management North East Ltd we pride ourselves in forming a long term relationship with our tenants which as a result we receive regular recommendations from them. We pride ourselves on our personal service and are confident we can find you the property you desire.
Guide for Tenants
- The first step is to complete our Application Form so we can obtain brief information about yourself, and to allow us to contact you.
- You would need to either possess or obtain from your Local Council a ‘Good Tenant’ Card
- We then need to know what type of property you would like and in what area.
- Tenancies are typically granted for six months and it is wise to start looking for a property a month before you wish to move.
- Viewings can be arranged by contacting us on the details below.
- Once you have decided on a property you can reserve the property by paying an Administration fee, holding deposit and Bond.
- If the Landlord declines to grant the tenancy the administration fee will be refunded.
- We will require references from your current or previous Landlord. We may also require an employer’s reference or personal references depending on your circumstances.
- Rents are normally quoted calendar monthly and can be payable in advance.
- The tenant is responsible for Council Tax, Water Rates, Gas, Electricity, Telephone.